Our members consistently identify the following benefits of ABNS membership
- Being part of a network of national nursing leaders and testing experts in the certification/licensure arena to discuss issues impacting nursing certification;
- Ability to attend twice yearly Assembly meetings and educational events on a wide variety of credentialing topics and exposure to leading international speakers and experts;
- Connecting with multidisciplinary certification experts to create and deliver quality certification programs;
- Opportunity to participate in the identification of a national research agenda leading to collaborative research initiatives with other member organizations;
- Enjoying a collaborative relationship with other nursing certifying organizations and partnering in campaigns that a single organization might not be able to afford;
- Opportunity to pose questions of our colleagues on the ABNS professional networking and communicate though online forums;
- Unite our collective voices to communicate the value of specialty nursing certification to multiple stakeholders.